Pasta is best when Fresh: That’s why Bella Donna Italian Restaurant only does it Fresh
Did you know…?
- Our pasta is made “fresh to order” – this means you won’t see dried pasta in our kitchen. It’s made with fresh ingredients daily.
- We don’t cut your pasta until your order comes into the kitchen.
- We have kicked the can for years! We have very few canned items in our kitchen except for tomatoes, pineapple, jalapeno, artichoke hearts and olives. We strive to use the freshest “clean” ingredients possible.
- All of our salads are washed and cut in house. Plus our Caesar salad is cut to order (the freshest!).
- All of our dressings are made from scratch (no canned or bottled dressings in Bella Donna Italian Restaurant).
- Bella Donna Italian Restaurant has a NC Meat Handlers License and not only do we process 2 cows a year, YOU can purchase hamburger, filet, ribeyes, New York strips from us at incredible prices below the prices of your local market.
- All of our incredible desserts are made in our kitchen – never bought from “Dessert Wholesellers”.
WE GIVE and GIVE and GIVE…
We believe in sharing our success with others. This is why we continually give. We give 10% of our total sales every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Sundays Brunch – 10% Goes to New Salem Church and their youth programs
Mission Mondays – 10% goes to a local non-profit.
Veterans Tuesday– 10% goes to Pittsboro VFW Post 7313
CASH DISCOUNT DAYS
We offer a 5% discount when you pay in cash. This saves us at least that much, and we would prefer to give it back to our customers rather than give it to the corporate banks.